Monday, August 19, 2024

Storms

We've had some awesome storms the last few nights.  These first ones are taken from my bedroom window on Saturday night.  I was in bed and suddenly my whole room lit up, so I got up and stood by the window for a while watching the lightning and listening to the pouring rain.  
Yesterday we were at Krissy's for dinner and another storm came in.  Of course I was out in an instant to play in it.  This one had some really loud thunder along with the lightning.  Gator and I left to go take Afton home, but a beautiful rainbow finally came out when we were in Layton. 
And these ones are from this evening.  We had Brady & Zoie over before school starts and when we took them home we stayed out driving around watching this storm.  I have never seen lightning like this before.  For a solid hour it was a light show.  The whole sky was illuminated.  It was amazing.  

No comments: