Here comes the circus! Boy were they excited to see that playground. And that is one good thing about the rain, they had the place practically to themselves.
Ally was having so much fun going down the slide. She had her lunch set on the bench and was going down the slide and back for a bite and back to the playground. Well, as she was playing, 2 seagulls came and stole her bag of chips off of the bench.
She saw this happen and quickly ran over to the bench and started screaming. Oh she was MAD!
She was not going to let those birds eat her chips, so her and I went right up to the birds and she took her chips back. After all they were cheetos!
The kids had a great time, and the rain held off. That is until we started to walk back to Krissys, and than it all let loose. We were drenched! But it was fun and the kids didn't complain. I think they kinda liked playing in the rain. Although in this picture Ally doesn't look too happy. She was pretty cold by the time we got back. Sorry Rachelle, I brought your boys back so wet and drippy!!
2 comments:
They didn't mind getting wet at all! They had a blast. Thank you so much for showing them a great time (not that watching me throw up isn't a great time and all)!
Thanks for the call It was just what i needed. I am glad that I drove !
Post a Comment