Sunday, May 16, 2010
I told you it wasn't going to last long...
So last week I couldn't think of anything much to write about, things were going along nice and routine and slow. Well, I also said that wasn't going to last, and now we are in the busy, party days of the end of the school year. Friday was Davis' class party. Yea, the last one of the year as room mother. I am not so sure I will volunteer for that again next year. I do love being so involved at my kids' school though, I can keep an extra close eye on them! We got most of the party done, before that nice thunder storm moved in. The theme of the party was "Chicka Chicka Boom Boom" so I guess the thunder just wanted to add a little "boom boom" itself. Ha ha, see why I don't try to be funny! The kids enjoyed coconut bowling, a store, sampling some coconut and tropical treats, a scanvanger hunt and a little "pin the coconut on the tree". Coming up this week is the carnival and health fair. Also soon is the AR swimming party and field day and yearbooks, and a student/teacher softball game. I am tired already. As Davis would say "I am poofed".



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment