Tonight we went to the school carnival and had a fun time. Here is me and the kids in our matching tshirts. And the toothbrush, Ally was so proud of. We had just been to the dentist, YEA no cavities!! It was Ally's first time at the dentist and she thought it was so cool that she got a new toothbrush. So at the school we went on the family walk, and played the games and the kids got to play on all the bouncy toys and of course had cotton candy and snowcones.
This inflatable was so funny. The boys wore a harness attached to a bungee (the bungees were hooked together). They had to run forward and try to get a football across a line, well they were all hooked up and ready to go and Davis flew back. I thought Owen was going to pull the poor kid right through the hole and out the other side. A minute later I was over by Owen and he was just standing there not moving. I told him to go and he said that he had already got his ball across the line and was just letting Davis take a turn. I look at Davis and his little legs are just a spinning trying to move and Owen was just standing there. I finally told Owen he needed to walk backward and help him out a little. It was quite entertaining.
PS Okay I am just about 6 feet tall and look at that picture of me and the kids. Oh my gosh my 9 year old is just about as tall as me!!!
PPS Happy Birthday Clark. Sorry you had to work on your birthday, but thanks so much for working hard for our family!
2 comments:
That story about Owen and Davis is too funny! I'm glad you had a fun night out with the kids. I can't believe how tall our oldest boys are getting. Spooky!!!!!
Can I just say that there is something about getting a t-shirt that excited maybe that is why I do all of the races. How fun that owen would give Davis a chance like that.
Post a Comment