Friday, May 21, 2010

Don't we love our 2 year olds?!?

I was making dinner for the kids tonight and pulled out my sandwich grill to make cheese sandwiches. I set it on the cupboard and plugged it in, than set to making soup (we've had lots of sandwich and soup days lately with all this rain and cool weather). When I went to put the sandwiches in the grill I opened it up to a mess. My lovely daughter has a leapster fridge magnet of farm animals. Well, she had put her magnets in the appliances and this poor horse did not make it.

Davis also wanted hot chocolate. Good thing it is clear and I noticed her alphabet letters in there before I plugged that one in. It reminds me of Rachelle posting about Blakers putting cars in the toaster. But at least Rachelle was smart enough to look before she plugged in the toaster. Well, I have learned my lesson. I will be more observant. I just was not expecting to have magnets in the grill!

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Awww it brings back memories. Don't give me credit for checking first though. I have stepped on way too many cars in the shower to claim that I am intelligent.