Saturday, June 5, 2010

Back at it

After a day at home, we are now in Boise. Clark had a semi that needed to be worked on so we decided to tag along and make a little vacation weekend out of it. And since we can rarely go anywhere without incident Clark took care of that this time around. He and his friend (his mechanic) brought up their bikes and the kids and I followed in the car. And yes, they had seen the forecast and knew it would be raining, but they figured it was wrong and that the sun would be shining. Well, the weatherman knew what he was talking about and they got pretty wet. But that wasn't the incident. Clark ran out of gas. Now that was funny! So there the guys stood on the side of the road in the rain, while I ran up the road to get gas and back to them. And I got a good laugh out of seeing them standing out there in their little plastic rain gear. Which was bright yellow so they really stood out. Ah good times!

We made it into town pretty late so we grabbed some dinner and went to bed. But the kids were up bright and early ready to jump in the pool. So we spent some time playing around and now it is time to go work.




2 comments:

Rachelle said...

I hope you guys had a fun trip!

Andrea said...

When did you buzz the boys? You guys should have helped Clark out a liitle I am still proud of him that is a lot! How do people even come up with an idea like that.