Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Lagoon X 2

We've spent the last two days playing at Lagoon. On Tuesday we swam for a few hours. It really has not been warm enough yet this summer to swim in Lagoons water, but we make do. I love to watch my kids with their cousins. They all get along great and have so much fun. It makes it easy for me to have a relaxing day amidst all the chaos of Lagoon.






And today we went to ride rides. We spend so much time swimming in the summer, that my kids miss the rides. So some days we go just to do the rides. And today was a perfect day for that. It was so not busy, I was shocked. So the mild summer is not so good for swimming, but great for rides. You can't have it all I guess. Actually I for one, have loved the weather so far. I am not one for high temps, and I enjoy the rain so I have been loving this mild summer. According to the weather reports summer is on it's way though.




1 comment:

Rachelle said...

We missed you guys yesterday. Hopefully my kids will behave themselves and we can join you for the next ride day! I love the new camera, by the way.