I took my boys on a date last night. I LOVE the Forgotten Carols. I start listening to my CD in October, and I may or may not slip it in throughout the year as well. I just really enjoy the music and the play. Clark, not so much......at all. So this year I took my boys. Davis has been before and likes it as well. Owen may be more on Clarks side on this one. Although, he did say he really liked the story, but the seats just weren't made for a big kid. I agree, the Dee Events Center is not a comfortable venue at all, but I still love going. To gain points with my boys, we ate at The Pie. My choice of entertainment, there choice for dinner. We were in a bit of a hurry, and Owen was coming straight from practice, and they place was so so slow with our food, which all made it kind of crazy, but it was a great time.
As I mentioned before, we were in a bit of a hurry. I could've sworn the play started at 7:00. That is also a nice even time to begin right. Well, after we rushed through eating our breadsticks and put the pizza straight in a box to eat in the car we get to the Dee Events Center to discover the start time was really 7:30. What the.....why 7:30???? Well, the boys were a little upset with me, cause they didn't get to enjoy their pizza like they had been looking forward to. We visited with a few friends and neighbors and then sat down and played with my phone. They forgave me for messing up on the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment