Despite the millions of people, and the train being 40 minutes late in the freezing cold, we had a fun start of our Christmas Vacation tonight in Salt Lake. Thank you Collin and Ty for joining us.
I told my kids I wanted a picture of each of them in a spot of their choice. They were all so sick of me taking pictures, they all just blurted out "I pick this spot" right then and there. So despite the "we hate your camera" attitude I got a cute picture of each of them at the temple lights. I love having others come with us, I have someone else to take pictures, so I can be in one with my kids. Thank you Collin for being my photographer.
A rare moment where they were sitting down and being quiet. We walked around City Creek to warm up. Ally liked the Christmas stories that Owen was surprisingly willing to read her.
I want this big fireplace in my yard. I love fireplaces.
We were all exhausted, and after waiting for the late train poor Davis just couldn't stay awake any longer. Ty was a good sport having a lap buddy all the way home.

No comments:
Post a Comment