Tonight we took the front runner down to Farmington Station. I love this tradition of ice skating outside on the little skating pond. The Station was packed, but luckily everyone was last minute shopping because the skating wasn't that crowded even though it was the night before Christmas Eve. I skated all the time as a kid, so it makes me happy that all my kids enjoy it so much. I remember one year for Christmas I even got my own ice skates. We went to Ponds Park a lot. The thought of skating on an open pond now scares me to death, but as a kid you don't think about things like how thick the ice is or falling through the ice. A solid ice skating rink is good for me now.
And dinner at Habit Burger. I thought the kids would want hot chocolate to warm up, but nope they chose milk shakes. Ice Cream trumps any treat in our house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment