Starting our Christmas Eve with a treat from Farrs. We are 3 years into this tradition, and it's such a yummy way to spend some time together. For the Christmas Eve party this year, Grandma Jones reserved a church. The family is just getting way too big to meet in her house anymore. It was nice to have the extra space and it was a wonderful evening. Our Christmas is usually pretty routine and after we were done at the church, we headed up to Stewarts to continue the party.
Owen-Joseph, Davis-Shepherd, Ally-Angel
Hoping for the nut. Not this year, dang it!
After finally getting into bed, Ally came in my room at 2:15 asking if it was Christmas. I told her yes, but not yet. I pulled her into my bed and we fell asleep and didn't get woken up by the boys till 7:45. They didn't listen when I said "not yet".
My side of the family gathered at our house this year. We are going to have to start reserving a church also for our soup party. We keep growing every year and we will have 2 new members next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment