Thursday, July 9, 2015

Desert 4 wheeling

My aunt Carolyn and cousin Lacey came by this morning on 4 wheelers and said they had an extra if the kids and I were interested in joining them.  We said definitely and jumped on and rode around the desert with them for a couple of hours. 
 When we got back from our ride, Gator wanted to take Izzy down to the creek to play some ball and cool down.  I have a hard time going down to the creek now.  It is so different than what it was for all those years.  That was the first place we would go when we pulled into town, was the creek and swimming hole.  There just isn't any water left and it's pretty much just a trickle.  Gator and Izzy had fun playing while I had fun watching them, and enjoyed a trip down memory lane.
Owen knows how to make me smile and he's been sending me some pictures of Lake Powell.  His phone died though and his charger isn't  working so dang it, I'm out of luck.  I will have to wait until we get home to talk to him about scout camp.  He is having a great time though!


No comments: