Driving into the play Monday night, we drove past this awesome hiking spot we wanted to go to. Davis and I figured it would be a good thing to do today after we dropped off Owen, but then we wanted Owen to go with us. So yesterday after we got back from the temple, we changed and picked up Gator and headed back to St George to go exploring. Besides my fear of my kids falling and me not being able to save them, we had a great time. And again, besides my fear of my kids falling and me not being able to save them, look at that awesome view of St George. I love that the temple stands out and the eye is just drawn to the whiteness and beauty. I'm glad that we saw this place on Monday night, definitely a new favorite place to visit when we come down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment