Today was a fun day spent at the reservoir. More and more cousins and family filed in throughout the day getting ready for my grandma's party tomorrow.
Gator did awesome on this little kayak. She spent pretty much the whole day paddling around the lake. She even joined Davis, Collin, and Ty going across the whole lake to some cliffs. I had no idea where they went and I was informed that she took turns jumping off the 35 foot cliff to the waters below. I was shocked and a little upset, but then when I saw they were okay, I was just mad they hadn't taken my phone with them to snap some pictures!
I've been wanting to try paddle boarding, and today I got my chance. It was hard, and I failed miserably, but Davis jumped right on and totally showed me up. He did great, and I am sure he's found another hobby he wants to pursue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Looks like a fun-filled week!
Post a Comment