Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Tuacahn

My boys have been to a play at Tuacahn with Dave and Sheila a few years ago, but I've never been.  This weekend my grandma turns 90, and there will be a party for her in Toquuerville on Saturday, when I found out that Beauty and the Beast was playing at Tuacahn, I started looking for deals since I was planning on coming down for my grandma's party.  I found an awesome deal and came down south yesterday for the week.  Dad and Dianne went with us to see Beauty and the Beast.  I loved it.  It was such a fun evening and we stayed until midnight because Gator wanted pictures with some of the cast.  There was a thunder and lightning storm, but that just added to the play, and came at just the right moment.  We didn't get back to my dad's until 1am, so we are a little tired this morning, but we have more plans so we are up and ready for another day. 
 

No comments: