Tuesday, March 28, 2017

9 year old heart break

I don't know what happend, but Gator went to take care of Twix last night and she had died.  She was just running around on her wheel that morning, and a few hours later she was gone.  I heard a terrible cry come from upstairs and I was nervous to go upstairs because for some reason I knew what had happened.  I questioned why I had let her get a pet knowing how sensitive she is to death, but I never thought her pet would be gone in 3 weeks.  She has cried for the last 2 days, and missed school as well.  I feel so sorry for her and how badly she misses her friend Twix.  We have a trip coming up in a few days for Spring Break and I hope it helps get her mind off of losing Twix.  She is hoping after we get back, I will let her get another hamster, I just don't know if I could watch her heart break again. 

No comments: