Thursday, March 16, 2017

Absolutely Incredible Kid Day

Now this is a holiday I can celebrate, because I have 3 of the most incredible kids ever!  I reserved this day 2 weeks ago, because they are so busy and I wanted to this day to hang out with them.  We got some pizza from The Pie and went to a park and enjoyed the evening.  That is until Owen decided to freak Davis out and get a little too close to the water.  Davis is my dare devil when it comes to skiing and long boarding, you wouldn't think he ever gets nervous.  But I've seen the poor kid so terrified he is in tears twice his whole life.  The first time we were driving in Farmington Canyon and the narrow roads scared him, and tonight as Owen thought he'd get a laugh at his expense by playing on the bridge.  But then 5 minutes later, Davis was dangling from the top of a tree.  I was so confused.  I love my incredible kids and I love seeing them accomplish incredible things!

No comments: