Our first fire of the season is always the Christmas Tree. It is tradition, so tonight for FHE that is what we did. It was a blah Monday, nothing bad happened, it was just blah so I was so happy when I looked at the schedule and saw that we could just hang out tonight and not have to go anywhere. The idea of spending the evening with my family got me through my blah Monday.
Dinner was easy tonight. Hot Dogs and Smores. The only way I like hot dogs is cooked over the fire, and I've been craving one so what a perfect dinner for the first day of spring.
Davis had a friend come down after we ate, even Twix spent some time outside with us. She wasn't sure about the grass though and didn't run much in her ball.
Laying on the trampoline looking at the beautiful blue sky. It really was a pretty night. 





No comments:
Post a Comment