The kids and I went for a walk the other night and we saw the moon coming up over the mountain. It was so pretty, and as always a picture just doesn't look the same.
We've had great kite flying weather this month. Breezy and warm. Everything is greening up and it looks like we are done with the snow. The last couple of days have been pretty rainy, but that just makes everything look extra clean and green.
Helping Owen with a little homework at midnight. He thinks playing pick up ball is much more important than homework, so that is usually his first priority every evening.
These kids amaze me. I had to work a lot harder then they do for my grades, and I only remember getting a 4.0 once and that was the last quarter of my senior year.
Gator has some great Activity Day Leaders and I loved this cute poem and they made lip gloss.
Pretty neat accomplishment to letter in 3 high school sports. I told Owen to do track and go for 4 sports, the track coach even offered him a steak dinner, but the kid just hates track.
Twix is doing great in her new home. I read hamsters were nocturnal and didn't think too much of it, but this little creature loves to run, and she runs all.night.long on her wheel. Good thing Gator doesn't keep her in her bedroom, but I can still hear this little creature spinning that wheel all night, she probably runs 10 miles every night in that thing.
We had planned on going to Lagoon today, the first day of the season, but it was too rainy. I would've gone cause I love the rain and puddles, but it was kinda chilly and the rides probably wouldn't have been too fun. With the rain, soccer was cancelled so we had to find something to do. It's awesome having so many cousins, there is always friends to hang out with! Davis's obsession lately has been the trampoline, so we went to Sky Arena in Layton.
Owen had other plans all weekend. He was in Logan yesterday at Utah State, and today he was in Provo at BYU. He is working hard on his college football dream and it's fun to see it is starting to pay off. He was sending me pictures of the stadiums and the teams as they practice. I told him I didn't want pictures of people I didn't know, but some of his cute face. Well, he listens to his mom and I got my picture. 












No comments:
Post a Comment