Friday, July 21, 2017

Stewart Falls

"Mountain Monday" has kind of taken the back burner this summer.  Davis got hurt, Owen has been out of town a lot, and football or soccer seems to keep us from being able to go.  I've wanted to hike Stewart Falls for a couple years, and I had it planned a few differnt times this summer, but something always came up that kept us from being about to go.  I about gave up thinking for some reason we just weren't supposed to go on this hike, but today it finally worked out.  Sure it was a Friday, but hey it was a hike.  It took the whole day with the drive to Provo, and traffic, and the actual hike that was a little harder then I read online.  We actully saw 2 trailheads, I think we took the more difficult one because the reviews basically said we'd be walking for 1.5 miles.  Well, our trail was not a walk, and it was a lot further then 1.5 miles, but it was so worth it.  First off, it was amazing.  The whole hike was beautiful, and the falls were awesome.  Second, it was just us all day and we really didn't have a time agenda.  It was great, but toward the end everyone was tired and kinda sick of family time, but it was still a great day!

No comments: