I had always heard Legoland was geared more toward younger kids. Admission to Legoland was included with our City Pass so we figured why not, all the kids love Legos. The only regret I have was that I never took my boys when they were younger. All the kids absolutely loved Legoland, it was so much fun, and not crowded at all. The park was clean and bright and full of fun things to see and the rides were for everyone. We had so much fun on Friday being at Legoland from open to close. It was also National Donut Day so we drove on 97 different highways (okay kidding, but driving in California is absurd) to go 12 miles for a donut shop then we met Krissy & PJ at a park for some Costco pizza and donuts. After I wanted to go to Walmart to get a kite to fly on the beach, and that was legit 5 highways just to go 7 miles. But all said and done, it was another fun day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment