Friday, June 16, 2023

Saratoga Springs Temple Open House

 Finally another temple open house.  There are so many temples in Utah under construction, and (no offense Davis), but gosh the construction seems so slow.  I say that because Davis's company is hard at work on the Smithfield temple.  But finally they are having the open house and announced the dedication date for the Saratoga Springs Temple.  And it is absolutely amazing and beautiful inside.  I love the colors, it was a lot of blues, purples, and browns so not as common for a temple, but gosh it was so pretty.  Driving up to this temple reminds me of the Pocatello temple, because you're just driving up a neighborhood road then bam the temple is there huge right in front of you.  The traffic was a nightmare last night, but I am still glad we went to the open house.  

Glad Lucy and Ivy joined us.  
Gator had a little wardrobe malfunction and had to finish the tour lopsided.  

No comments: