We woke up at 4:00 in the morning to get ready for our flight at 7:30. At first I thought this was an awful way to start vacation, but it actually worked out great. We got to San Diego early and since we flew instead of the 14 hour drive, we had the whole entire day to do something because we couldn't even check in to the hotel until 4:00. One place we for sure wanted to go was the San Diego Zoo. As soon as we landed, I knew I had found the perfect climate. It was overcast and only between 65-70 the whole week we were there. Even when the sun came out in the afternoon, the cool breeze from the ocean kept the temperature down. I literally loved the weather, and it was perfect for walking around the huge zoo. PJ kept track of how much we walked each day, and it ended up being over 35 miles total. The zoo was 7 miles of walking. There was a ton to see and we wanted to see it all.
After we got to the hotel Krissy, PJ, & I went and found a grocery store to get some stuff for lunches all week and snacks. The kids weren't done yet and they went for a swim in the pool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment