Monday, August 14, 2023

Bear Lake 2023

Our annual camping trip to Bear Lake means summer is over, but we still look forward to this trip every year.  This is our 4th year camping with family, and we went 2 years previous to that just us, so we've seen quite a bit of Bear Lake and it is beautiful and loads of fun every time.  I took way too many pictures like usual,  we swam a lot, ate a lot, and laughed a lot.  There was a meteor shower our first night and we sat out and watched shooting stars.  Everything, but the quality of sleep was great and memorable.  The quality of sleep I would just assume forget, but I can go a couple of nights with no sleep.  

Joey was eyeing Wayne's ice cream.  
We broke tradition and Andrea found a new ice cream shop.  This car wash ice cream at a gas station was so yummy and much less crowded.  
Davis and Kin came up and hung out for the day Sunday.  It was so fun having them there.  And we found out Davis is awesome at skipping rocks.  

No comments: