Friday, August 4, 2023

Temple and Tea Party

 Today we went to the temple to do baptisms and have a tea party for lunch after.  I love that Gator is close to her cousins and they all enjoy doing so much together.  One of Gator's favorite things is of course to go to the temple, I'm grateful her cousins can and do go with her.  Krissy stayed back and made a fun lunch for them.  Summer is winding down really fast, soon they will all be back to school.  

Krissy and some of her kids had tickets to a Luke Bryan concert this evening.  One of their friends couldn't go, so Gator got the ticket. Well, I just got this picture from Gator and Lucy looks so sad because 15 minutes before the gates opened he cancelled his show.  I can't believe any artist would do that, how do they even have fans to support them.  I am so sorry guys, I knew you were excited to go.  


No comments: