After the first week of school, Gator and I needed a day without any plans. We just needed to hang out. I've seen this Upick flower field close by and I wanted to know what it was so we started there. It was actually a very large garden with vegetables and flowers. It was beautiful. I don't know who keeps it, but someone that loves gardening because it was so well tended to. We walked around, but we didn't get anything today. Next we went up to North Ogden and walked around a little chalk art festival. I'm always amazed at peoples talent at these things. The drawings were right next to a drive in so we got milkshakes and french fries then we had to go grocery shopping. Now days it is not fun at all to go get groceries. I am lucky it is just me and Gator, I don't know how large families eat now days. Gator had to get some yarn so she ran into JoAnns, and we stopped at Starbucks and got our favorite drinks. I am still mad at Gator for getting me to like a drink from Starbucks. I hate that place, and gosh it is pricey, but sometimes I just need a Paradise Drink.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment