Thursday, August 10, 2023

Lagoon Day

 Gator has had a season pass to Lagoon again this year, but I can only handle so much Lagoon so I told her I'd go with her on my work Lagoon Day.  Also at the beginning of the summer, Brady's mom asked if Gator would take him one day to Lagoon, so I suggested August 10th because I would get a really good discount voucher.  We found out that AJ has a pass, so him and his family came for a bit, and we invited Zoie too, and we had a party today at Lagoon.  It was so much fun.  Hard to believe we had this planned for months, and now it is done, and we go back to school in 1 1/2 weeks though.  AJ's mom told us about a wristband they have for special needs people.  It was awesome, they got to skip all the lines.  I wish I would have known about this all the times we took Frank to Lagoon, or the times Gator has had Zoie.  Waiting in line can be hard on them, which makes it hard on whoever is with them.  Good on Lagoon for offering this wristband for awesome kids like Brady, Zoie, and AJ!!  Another fun summer day has come and gone, we're heading to Bear Lake this weekend for our annual trip, that one means summer is over, but we are looking forward to the fun times!

No comments: