Tuesday, February 3, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVIS!!!!!

Today Davis turned 6 years old. He was so excited he hardly slept last night which led to a very emotional day, but we had a lot of fun none the less. I took cupcakes into his friends at school. I love those kindergarten kids, they are so funny! Clark and I took Davis out to lunch wherever he wanted to go. He chose steak!! Not my choice, but my boys are just like their dad. He was a little embarrassed when the staff sang him happy birthday, but he got an Oreo shake out of it so he was just fine! We have been planning to take him to Fat Cats as a surprise, but a couple of hours before we went Clark blew the secret. He was on the phone with his mom and telling her what we were doing for Davis' birthday, well Davis was sitting right next to him. He thought that was funny and was very excited to go hang out at Fat Cats. We went bowling and the boys played the games. They love to play these kind of games. Whew it was a very busy day, but we had a lot of fun together. Davis went to bed saying he had a "wonderful birthday".








1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Wow, what a day! I wish I had birthdays like that. I'm glad everyone had fun. The haircut looks really cute, by the way.