I think the reason she likes her shoes on, is because she knows if her shoes are on she is going outside. And she could live outside if I let her. She wants to go for walks, or swing, or play with the dogs anything as long as she is outside!
And than there is Davis. He has a pair of socks that he got for Christmas and he hasn't worn a different pair since then. He wears these socks to bed, to school, to church everywhere. I just have to wash them over and over and over. Luckily for his birthday Jana got him some more. Thankyou Jana, you just made my life a little easier, by not having to laundry so often!
He is also my little dare devil filled with imagaination. Every family has one of these kids right. The ones that you often wonder where in the world they came from. Well, Davis is mine, and I wonder that about 10 times a day. But he keeps us all smiling and entertained. He can play with a matchbox car for hours, heck he could play with a toothpick for hours. He is always making up a new game, and using his imagination. I cringe at some of the things he does though, like standing at the top of the stairs and (thinking he can fly) gets a running start and than jumps all the way down to the bottom. Sometimes I wish he would wear this helmet everywhere he goes.
Owen HATES my camera. I rarely can get a good picture of Owen because I guess after 8 years of me and my obsession he is just done with it! He knows how to get my goat and won't cooperate when I get out my camera.
Picutres may be my obsession, but football is Owens. Everyday he talks about moving to New England and playing for the Patriots. He told me he wants 8 kids, but if I wanted to see them I would have to go there to visit. He asks Clark (who is a Bears fan) if he will cheer for him when plays for the Patriots. He plays it on the XBox, talks about it day and night, watches it on the TV, and bets on games at school. He has 3 jersies and he alternates wearing them daily. I wash them and he wears them. (what is with my kids and making me do laundry more often than I would like) He is very passionate about football.
So I may not have wanted to get up today, but at least I have some great kids to get up for.
No comments:
Post a Comment