Here is Lucy Rae Stewart! She is adorable. Krissy did great. She went in today about 7:00 and Lucy was born at 6:45 PM. So it was a very long day for Krissy, but she made it look very easy. Congratulations Krissy, PJ, Eden & Dallin. We love you all!
YAY!! Aww, that picture makes me cry..it's so sweet to see a new baby with it's mommy! I love that name too, it's fitting for the little lucy. aww, i love it all.
5 comments:
Yay! Tell them we said congrats! Man it is sure hard to keep up with all the babies around here!
OH yea i am so excited for CHrissy. I didn't even know she was expecting. That's three for her right? That's neat! Hey does she have a blog or no?
YAY!! Aww, that picture makes me cry..it's so sweet to see a new baby with it's mommy! I love that name too, it's fitting for the little lucy. aww, i love it all.
Congrats Krissy. She is a cute baby and nobody can say she's not a Stewert!
Congrats to Krissy! I didn't even know she was pregnant again. Crazy! Well Lucy is beautiful and I love that love:)
Post a Comment