Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Photo shoot #2

And these ones we went to the studio to have done. And man that little girl was still a stink. It took 2 hours to get a picture of her and than the boys just sat and smiled and they were done. I will get Ally trained just give me time. She will learn that her mom is obsessed with pictures.






3 comments:

The Caldwells said...

Oh man do I feel ya! Jax was a terd for our pics! It is so stressful to have good memories ha ha! Oh yes and I actually think that your pics are better than the ones at the studio . . . you are doing awesome!

Daina Romney said...

cute pictures Erika, I like the family one, I like the greens and blues!! cute family

Jana Lyn said...

I think the family picture turned out wonderful! I'm glad you finally got Ally to smile for a few.