
I am so sore, I can't even move. I decided that I was sick of being fat and I wanted to be in a little bit better shape for my vacation this summer. So I innocently purchased this DVD (Rachelle I will forever hold you responsible for this mistake). Those of you that are nice and fit please do not do this workout and laugh at me. I will be on phase one for a good long while. It really is a good workout. My intentions in posting this is so everyone can check up on me. Ask me how I am doing, maybe then I will stay committed to this, even though I hate this DVD so bad I cry during the whole thing and for a long time after I am done and trying to move.
1 comment:
HA HA HA HA HA! I am so glad I have someone to join me in my complete and utter misery. Isn't it so fun to work out so hard you want to barf? Good times, I tell ya!
Post a Comment