Saturday, February 14, 2009
Monster Trucks
Every year we take the boys to the Monster Truck show. It is a lot of fun, although very loud and dirty. I think this show was the best one we have ever been too, because they took a lot of stupid stuff out and put in a cool motor cross freestyle event. Those guys are crazy doing flips on their motorcycles and other such tricks. I just looked at Davis and I said "no". He is already gearing up to be like that. Just today he went to the toy store to spend his birthday money and came home with a bike jump. There was a very creative truck. He was named Backwards Bob, and his truck looked like it was driving backwards. He had turned everything around and his back was the front of his truck. He was pretty popular with the crowd. I think the boys favorite was Maximum Destruction. The driver is from Layton and he has always had his own truck in the show, but this year he went to a team and the boys were excited about that. So we had a fun night,although it was a little scarey going home with the falling snow. There were a few cars that had slid off the road, we made it home safely and now the kids are in bed, and I am not far behind them!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment