Sunday, May 9, 2010
Recent Happenings
Not much has been going on in our home lately. That is about to change though. The boys are coming up on the end of the school year and they have one party after another in the next few weeks. So we will be busy with lots of fun activities here soon enough, but lately we have been enjoying watching Davis play soccer, trying to break Ally of a bad habit, and fishing. All have brought success except for Ally's bad habit, we will have to keep working on this.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love the picture of Ally. So cute! I hope I feel better soon so we can start having fun with you!
Graham was a binki addict too. But I'm glad to say we've been binki free for almost a month. I cut the nipple part of the binki, and timmed it a little more each day. It got to the point where he just had to carry around the binki because there was nothing to suck on. After that it was easy to make them disappear.
hahah, i love that picture of ally! she's awesome! you guys are such a cool family! i hope we can all figure out some time to all get together. i think life is just to crazy these days for us all! just know we're thinking of you all, and love you all!
When you figure out how to break Ally's let me know how i can break Parkers .
Post a Comment