Davis has football class 1st period, that is why he looks like he just rolled out of bed in his pajamas.
Combined first day of school and Happy 19th Birthday!!!!! Tuesday, August 20, 2019
6th and 11th
The dreaded day came. Gator started her last day of elementary school today and Davis his junior year. Gator is excited about her teacher, she is really good friends with her daughter. I was so proud of her when I picked her up. We were talking about her day, and she said she was friends with a new girl. She knows what it is like to not have friends or to feel left out, and she didn't want anyone to feel that way. That heart, at times has been hurt by others, but it remains just as pure and sweet towards other people. Davis had a schedule full of medical classes, but decided last minute he wanted to go another direction. So he picked up so Ag classes. He said he really thinks he will enjoy this year. He's single again ( I really liked Kennedy, I just didn't want him dating so seriously so young) they are still friends, but he is branching out and finding new friends. Always a little worrisome for a mom, but he's smart. Owen is back at the elementary school, and me at the junior high. It was a crazy day for both of us as we met new students and tried to calm nerves. I pray this year is great for my kids, lots has changed, and they continue to go through confusing times that are a struggle for all of us, but I pray Heavenly Father is by their side and they know they are in my mind and heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment