Gator decided to give soccer another go. She didn't want it to be as competitive, so we signed her up for rec. It was fun to see her out playing soccer again, but I struggled. I didn't think I was competitive, and I still don't think I am, but man it was different to watch compared to her games in the past. It's okay, she had fun. It was hotter than hot, and they were dying, but she was still had fun playing soccer again. After her game, I had a surprise for her. We got to see Frank! We miss that kid so bad, and Gator has been talking about him a lot lately. Him and Lorre came down for dinner, and there was a little chalk art festival in North Ogden that we walked around. He is his same funny self. It was so good to see him again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment