Sunday, August 25, 2019

Trials keep coming

Last Monday, Gator and I went to Panda Express for lunch.  I'm not one for fortune cookies.  I like to read the fortune, I just don't love the cookie.  Anyway, I saved my fortune, because it really made me feel good.  I hoped that it would bring me some luck.  But after a busy day, we were on our way home and the car broke down.  Dead, barely got it into a parking lot of a Buddhist Church.  Davis came and picked us up and we left it where it was.  After we got home, I fixed dinner and we needed a treat, Zeppes tasted so yummy.  So all week I was stressed out, and I still am.  After a couple days sharing vehicles with Davis, we partway got the car fixed, thanks to PJ being so amazing.  It still isn't working great, but I hope it gets me to work for a little bit.  I think I'm going to try to sale it just for what I owe and get out of the thing.  I can't afford to keep fixing it.  So it was a bad week vehicle wise, but Church today made me think about that silly fortune again.  I need to realign my priorities, and I will make it through this trail.  Not in my time frame obviously, but I will "have it in the bag". 

No comments: