It was a good weekend for Fremont and Gators soccer team. Fremont played undefeated Syracuse and beat them! It was a fantastic game. Davis played so good. He had an amazing game. Again, Owen insisted on being there. I brought a chair and he was good for most of the game sitting away from the crowd, I would just keep going out there and switching the end of the field that the chair was on. And on Saturday morning, we were tired, but we made it to soccer and Gator kicked butt on the defense again. She likes to play center defense, and not many balls make it past her. Life is crazy and busy, but this is one part of my life that I never want to end, and I will miss it terribly. I love so much, watching my kids and supporting them in their sports. Not just their sports, but anything they decide to do. I have some pretty amazing kids. They are the only thing getting me through life right now, I am blessed.

It's blurry, but I love watching Owen coach Davis. I love how Davis comes to Owen for football advice, and I love that Owen looks for Davis after the offense comes off the field so he can talk to him.
Just a random picture that I think shows Owens dedication to football and the team.
This picture isn't from the Syracuse game this weekend, but I found it on FB and I love it. I think it is from the game last weekend against Clearfield.
The poor girl hit a brick wall when she ran into Gator.
We took the wrap off Owens knee yesterday and he was able to shower. I wasn't expecting this large of an incision.
No comments:
Post a Comment