Monday, March 16, 2020

Absolutely incredible kid day

I love celebrating this day, because I have three pretty awesome kids.  After going to work this morning and being sent home for an indefinite amount of time, we just decided to hang out together the rest of the day.  Owen changed the oil in my car, then we got some take out because there is no dining in at any restaurant in the state right now.  We took our dinner to the park and the boys fished while Gator and I played with Joey.  I keep feeling like I have somewhere to be, I'm not used to such a low key lifestyle.  But I don't have anywhere to be, everything is closed down.  So I will have to adjust to this simpler way of life.  I'm great actually, I've got my kids and as long as they are with me, I'm pretty calm. 

No comments: