Thursday, March 12, 2020

Scary unknown

It seems as if we are in a very unknown time right now.  The world is being shutdown because of virus.  It seems so surreal and almost terror movie like.  When the news first started reporting about a virus in China that was infecting thousands and killing many, it didn't seem like much to worry about because it was over there and we just carried on our normal lives everyday.  But, it has spread and everything is shutting down, groceries stores are empty, people are panicking, and it very unnerving.  What makes me the most nervous is church has even shut down.  No sacrament meeting, YW, activities nothing in the churches around the world.  They are completely locked up.  Schools have now shut down.  Seriously, public schools.  I don't know what is happening with my job, and I'm terrified.  Groceries stores are completely empty and some are even closing.  Libraries, restaurants, ski resorts, movie theaters, post offices,  the NBA, all college sports, all high school sports, Gators soccer and volleyball, everything is just closing and saying go home and stay in your homes.  Yes, I'm serious, and yes, I'm actually really nervous.

No comments: