Wednesday, March 18, 2020
Got out of town!
I had been feeling a sense of urgency to get out of town and head to Milford. I just wanted my kids with me and to get out of the craziness up north. We came down yesterday afternoon and brought Joey and enough stuff to just stick around for up to a few weeks. We can just go out in the mountains, fish, hunt gophers and shoot guns and just lay low. Dave and Sheila have a trailer out in their driveway that Gator and I are staying in, and the boys are in the basement. We have a great set up down here to hang out. Until mother nature decided to disrupt all that this morning and get our minds off Covid19. Utah had a freaking earthquake this morning. It was a 5.7, so it was pretty big. It was centered in Magna, but I even felt it down here in Milford. I thought there was a big wind gust for 6 to 7 seconds, then my phone stated going crazy asking if I felt the earthquake. Of course I made sure Gator was okay and then ran in to the house to check on the boys. They were snoring and didn't appreciate my wake up call. After they realized we were all fine, they are having fun making fun of me and my anxiety.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment