Thursday, March 12, 2020

What to do

We are going to have to get creative with stuff to do here for awhile.  I haven't pulled out the puzzles and board/card games yet, because the kids will have to be very desperate to want to do that stuff.  For now, we are trying to enjoy some spring weather as much as we can since everywhere is closing down.  I hope they don't actually close down the outdoors.  
Davis and Gator just killin the time with Oreos.  
Joey is getting very spoiled.  He is getting tons of attention.  Which he always has, but there just isn't a whole lot more to do than go out and play with Joey.  When we all go back to school and hopefully normal life, he will wonder where all the love has gone.  
 Owen is busy fishing.  He is dying a very slow death (and I don't mean to make light of the situation when I say that, but I'm serious) in a world with no sports.  He is taking this all the hardest right now, and it is really because he doesn't have sports to watch, play, or coach.  He is trying to be positive though and he will just fish some more.

No comments: