Wednesday, March 4, 2020
She loves her birthday
I honestly think March 4th is Gators favorite day of the year. Other holidays she has to share the attention with everyone else, but March 4th is her day and only her day. And this year she turned 12. I think that is just ridiculous and not fair. I actually really do love the ages my kids are, but just sometimes I want to have them little again. But they are far from little. We had cinnamon rolls and chocolate milk for breakfast. It was her favorite day at school because it was choir and short day. My students and I had a surprise party for her when she got to my class after school. She loves my students and they LOVE her. They were so excited to have a surprise party for Gator. We also went out to dinner where she was able to get biscuits and gravy from Black Bear Diner. She planned a pretty cool birthday party for her 12th birthday years ago. On the 14th we're going to go to the temple with her best friends and some cousins. I think it says a lot about who Gator is when she planned her birthday party doing baptisms for the dead. She is a very special person, and she most definitely keeps me going in the right direction and she is such a good example to me. Preteen hormones are rearing their ugly head, but I am amazed how she handles them, and life. I don't envy her and the stage she is in (6th grade going into Jr High next year). It has got to be the worst time in anyone's life, but she remains true to who she is and a friend to everyone. Happy Birthday Gator, we love you so much!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment