Saturday, April 3, 2021

Game Day!

 Owen was busy today until game time, so Gator and I slept in, then she went swimming, after we went and got some lunch, and drove up to the Pocatello temple to check on the progress.  I'm glad we had time to relax before the game because the game took years off my life.  It was another close game, and we just about lost in the last seconds again, just like the other games, but they won this one!  I honestly can't say what happened, because I was out in the hall trying to catch my breath and relax a little.  

After the game, we went and got some dinner.  Owen knows of a yummy pizza place (of course he knows the pizza places).  I agree with him, even though I didn't have pizza, I had pasta and it was so so good.  Mackenzie River is a good restaurant.  Gator and I came back to the hotel after dinner, and Owen & Kylee went and hung out.  Sharing is not always fun.  

No comments: