I am a very blessed mom. I don't know what I will do when Gator is too cool to hang out with her mom. Owen is engaged and busy in Idaho, and Davis just doesn't want to ever be seen around me, but I can always count on Gator. I am happy my boys are growing up and finding what they want in life, but I can't say I will ever like it. Because I hate it. Gator played basketball a few years ago, and she was pretty good but decided she just didn't like how aggressive it is. I kinda talked her into trying out for the school team this year, because I thought she would have a lot of fun. Well, she made it and she did have a ton of fun. As a 7th grader, she was a redshirt, but they had a couple of scrimmages that the red shirts played in, and they went to every practice. The team just won the district championship. Gator was excited to be a part of the team, but I'm not so sure she will try out next year, and that is okay, I just wanted her to try it. I love all that she is doing and learning. And I am so grateful she will still hang out with me.
Thursday, April 1, 2021
This Girl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment