We were in town today, and not really thinking of it being Easter and Sunday, everything was closed. In addition to it being Easter Sunday, we woke up and Pocatello had no power, so we had a late start. After the zoo, we sent Kylee on her way home so she could see her family on Easter, and got a few groceries for Owen. Gator made a cute Easter craft, and then we got some dinner (pizza of course) and Owen went back to his dorm for bed. It was a fun weekend. Still strange to me that I have to get a hotel to hang out with Owen for the weekend, but we are all figuring out how to make it work still.
We were going to go wedding shopping, but nothing was open. We ended up walking around the zoo. I'm sorry Pocatello, but you have a lot of work to do at your zoo. I enjoyed the day because of who I was with, but the zoo was actually pretty awful.



No comments:
Post a Comment