Friday, April 2, 2021

It's Spring Break

 I know I've had lots of breaks this school year, thanks to stupid Covid, but I still was crawling to Spring Break.  A week off sounds fantastic, although I will still be working at the Assisted Living and going to school, that is only a couple hours and it's the last week of the semester, so I should have a pretty nice week. Today I took Gator skiing one more time before they close for the season.  It has been so warm, that the snow was pretty slushy, but Gator still had fun.  

On Fridays Davis only usually works half day.  So I was there at the same time he pulled in and I had a bribe.  It worked, and I actually got to hang out with him for an hour or so. 
Gator and I drove up to Pocatello for Owens game tomorrow.  We got a hotel, so we could spend a couple days hanging out with Owen.  He came over tonight for dinner and the hot tub.  I brought breakfast burritos for dinner.  They don't have places in Pocatello like here and Owen misses his burritos.  
Owen ran back to campus for a minute.  His friend from little league days was there.  He is engaged to a girl on the Weber State soccer team, and Weber was playing ISU.  They have been friends all through school, so it was fun for them to see each other again.  

No comments: