Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Exciting Night!

The boys have really enjoyed their fishing class. Tonight was the last night and they had a BBQ for the kids and families. A guy came to teach the kids how to cook the fish (that no one had caught up till that point anyway) and had them all sample some. My boys have always said they hated fish, although they have never tried it. I was proud of them because tonight they tried it and they both said they like it.

With enough dipping sauce, I guess anything is good!!!

Tonight was the night. After 6 weeks of standing and fishing, the boys finally caught some fish. It was a very exciting night, most of the kids caught something tonight. The fish finally came out of hiding.


Davis was just as excited to throw his fish back as he was to catch it. I just couldn't bring myself to take the fish home and clean them out, I figured they would be much happier swimming with their friends!

And just a couple cute pictures of the little people who have cheered their siblings on the last 6 weeks.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

tell the boys they need to go back out there and catch me a big one I have not had fresh fish in a while