Saturday, May 9, 2009
Race for the Cure
Today was the Susan Komen Race for the Cure. It was a chilly, crowded morning but we had a fun time. Mom, Carrie, Wayne, Lu, Andrea, Rachelle, Krissy, Lucy, Ally and I all went and participated along with about 17,000+ other people. It was amamzing how many people were there. We could barely move because there were so many people, so it wasn't really a race, but just a walk along the streets of Salt Lake, but it was for a great cause.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that was so much fun having you all there i cant wait till next year
I had such a great time! Next year we will have to make a weekend of it. Thanks for posting the pics since I probably won't get mine up until two years from now!
Post a Comment