Thursday, May 14, 2009

Kanesville Carnival!

My kids go to a party school! This last 2 weeks of school is insane. Today was a carnival and we have class parties and field trips and field days, and softball games and yearbooks still coming up! We started the night off with a "Family Fun Walk" we went from the school to a park and back again. I was giving Davis a piggyback ride while pushing a stroller for a good part of it, but we did make it....barely. After the walk was food and games and rock climbing and blowup bouncy toys. I didn't know where the boys were half the time, but they had a great time. On tomorrows to do list is the kindergarten field trip to the Gateway Science Center. I am so thrilled to be riding the bus with all those 6 year olds. I will update when I am recovered.







No comments: